- This large wooden colourful xylophone will allow your child to pretend to be a musician as well as develop basic motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Kids just love banging stuff (and it won't be as noisy as pots and pans)
- It can be used flat or propped up with the wooden pegs provided.
- It is not a real musical instrument because the sounds do not conform to any musical scale.
- Made in Thailand from quality FSC rubberwood. (hardwood) Natural dyes are used, so the colour won't peel off!
Size : 32 x 48 x 8 cm.
All our toys are made in Thailand from quality FSC rubberwood. Natural dyes are used. Free Shipping on orders $125+ (Aus only). International shipping is available. I will send your order out as soon as mummingly possible but if you need it for a specific date or would like a note included with the order for a gift then please leave a message in the comments section of your order.
You might like these too!
This quality xylophone is not a real musical instrument because the sounds donot conform to any musical scale. However, it will allow the child topretend to be a musician by...
Hammer and Roll
Your baby or toddler can exercise their little arms and develop hand-eye coordination by pounding on the colorful wooden pegs. In addition to this, the sturdy base of the hammer...
Tools with Toolbelt
This wooden toy play set is composed of a fabric tool belt that can be worn by children (and even adults) to store the saw, hammer, screwdriver, try square and wrench! All the tools...